Manufactured to conform with the strict requirements of hot air sterilization up to 250°C in life science laboratories.
As an added option the unit can be fitted with an audible alarm that signals when the cycle is complete and for safety a door lock is available. All our Lab Sterilizer Ovens come in a comprehensive range of sizes and options. We can also custom build these to your preferred specifications and sizes.
Standard disinfection of instruments and applications is not always thorough enough in medicine and biological research. Often – high temperature dry sterilization is the only acceptable method of biological cleansing.
- Temperature range 30 °C to 250°C
- Stainless steel interior with fan circulation
- 120 minute mechanical run-back timer
- PID digital and readout (DIG)
- Safety thermostat with warning indicator
- 500°C version is available for protein denaturation.
- Electronic 999hour digital timer
- Separate temperature sensor for load
- Door locks
- Special shelving and trays
- Stainless steel exterior.